Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Price of My Tears




The internet was crazy yesterday, so I decided to tackle this picture. It is probably one of the hardest things I've done, and most of the hard stuff was the tear. In the origanal photo (here), the girl is crying a blood tear (why, I don't know - personally, I find it repulsive). A lot of work and re-doing and smugging when into it. Then I decided to smug/paint the hair some, and from there I had to do the face. Please keep in mind that my computer has a darker screen than most, so I apologize if not all of it is smugged in your viewing. I try my best.

All of the smugging was done by hand. She is suppose to look like a painting (at least, somewhat).

Time: One and a half hours. More or less.
Stock: erendis-stock

1 comment:

Moriel said...

I love how soft and painted it looks. You did a good job on the tear, I think (and getting rid of the messy background).