Monday, June 27, 2005

Portal





At long lasts, I have made my Carissa manip. Wee! This actually looks next-to-nothing like what I had in mind when I first hatched this idea. The picture of Carissa (me) is almost completely different from what I was planning. But I finally found the right background, which is why this is here today. You've no idea how hard it is to find a blank, stone wall with a little of the floor showing. The only pictures from my original photo-spree-while-looking-for-stock are the portal, which is actually two portal pictures combined.

At the moment I'm very happy with this manip. I am thinking of sending Karen Hancock an email with all my LoE/SW related pictures in it. So, if they completely stink and I don't know it, you'd better tell me now.

Enjoy!

Stock:
Carissa - Me (photographer: Jolene)
Portal[s] - sxc
Background - someone in DA I've lost track of. Bleh.

1 comment:

Moriel said...

No, they don't stink, and I think she'd love to see what her fans have done. ^-^ Who knows if that's really how the passageway looks, but it's a great picture.