Thursday, December 29, 2005

Portrait: Aldon

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

This is Jolene's Christmas present. :) I drew this over the Thanksgiving break, because I wanted a head start on everything. Katherine was actually the inspiration: For my birthday she had draw for small pictures playing off of POMT and I loved it so much I wanted to do something like it for someone else. So. This is my interpretation of Aldon. A million years ago I had found a picture on sxc that reminded me of him, and I emailed it to Jolene. That's what I based this off of.

Special thanks to: Laura, for her immediate and candid advise in what has wrong or right, my mom, for her constant help through the whole thing, and my grandma, for her encouragement to not be afraid of shading. So basically: all the artists in my family.

(it looks a little weird in this scan. Just imagine it's perfect)

The model.

No comments: