Monday, July 28, 2008

Timetraveler


This isn't exactly what came into my head, but... *shrug*

The Dreamer is having a fanart contest right now. In the middle of the night, I came up with an idea. It was to do a photo manip/just photo. My thought was to do half and half--half modern, half colonial (as Bea). So one side of my hair is up, one is down and casual, one side has make-up, one doesn't, one hand has a watch on, one has a glove and fan, etc. When I tried it out it didn't work like I'd envisioned. When I put on the make-up, I do such a good job of blending and looking natural you really couldn't tell the difference between sides unless you looked hard (I'm wonderful, I know). I thought about doing colonial make up on the other side, but 1) Bea doesn't do that and 2) I don't have any white powder stuff. Then when I curled my hair (for added wave) it came out so well I had to put the original idea aside and do something else. When I was done with that I did a couple time-travel ones. They're not really Dreamer-ish, but I think they're interesting. This one is the only one that came out well enough to be posted. But if someone likes the idea, I might set up my stuff and do more tomorrow.

Concept: Me.
Editing: Me.
Composition, photography, set, etc.: Me.

1 comment:

olde.fashioned said...

I like them! *waves hand wildly*