Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pretty Fair Maid

Image hosting by TinyPic

I did my first photo shoot in two months! And I used normal clothes. What a concept.

Sadly, the lighting was not as good as I thought it was while taking the pictures, so I had to use the paint effect to make up. I liked this warm color for some reason.

And I expect at least two comments because this was unbelievably hard to make due to GIMP evilness and the border screwing up several times. Thank you.

Stock:
Photo&Model: Me
Brushes: DA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to make you feel better, I'm posting a comment. :D I love that picture. That is cool.

Moriel said...

Interesting effect--it looks a bit like stained glass or something. I do like the color, too, and the border is lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is cool. You remind me of Eowyn.