Friday, November 11, 2005

Caliet & Will

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Yes, I changed the name, Jolene.

This was undoubtedly the hardest colloge I've ever made. My problems/advancements from left to right: Caliet was actually wearing a black sleeve-less shirt with a bright red skirt. First I changed the skirt's color, then the shirt's (to a more red-black). I added a slight trim to the shirt so you can tell the difference between it and the skirt. Then I turned to her sleeve-less arm and started racking my brain about what to do. I figured out that I couldn't just change her arm's color and then smug it all into a sleeve, because it wouldn't have the texture and shading of a sleeve. So I went through all of my Arwen pictures until I found one big enough and in the right position...sort of. I cut off a lot of the sleeve to give it a more colonialish look. Then I had to fit it right. Really nothing else until Will on the other side gave me HUGE problems. Will's deal is that his hair is long in the book, and this guy had short hair. So I had to paint him hair. I think it turned out well, though.

Now, I know what you are thinking: Who on earth are these people? Well, they are members of the character troop in a story Abigail and I are RPing for fun (we don't plan to actually write it out like ETOLT). Caliet is the daughter of a baker. She has a crush on his fellow Kiel, a wanderer (a looked-down-upon class of homeless, jobless people), who we later find out is Kila, a girl desguised as a guy. Meanwhile Will's been watching her for a while, ignored mostly because she is constantly busy taking care of her family while her mother jumps from their house to their aunt's (who is sick) and her father tries to earn a living. Caliet's family is something like Christian, and have their doors open to any wanderers who need help, despite the fact that her father struggles to earn enough just to feed his household. Though most of the townspeople think this is odd, Will still makes himself open to help or talk to Caliet if she ever asks. Once her short-lived crush on "Kiel" is tossed out the window, she becomes more open to Will in turn.

Enjoy this wallpaper!

Stock:
Textures - Autumnsgoddess and =resurgere
Caliet - Nekoha-stock [1, 2, 3]
Little Will - Someone on DA
Will - sxc [origanal]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello pickle