Friday, April 08, 2005

All Left of a Soldier




A drawing I did a few days ago. I bet ya'll are staring there, squinting at it and going, "Huh? What's that?" Let me explain. In The Evil Twin of Lizard Tongue, one of my books which I write with a friend, (yes, it has a weird title) there are Soldiers of Light. These soldiers wear the star on their uniform. Well, in E.T.O.L.T. 4, yet unnamed, the soldiers get caught in an attack. They are cornered in a ravine, and the enemy sets off an explosion, using dynamite. This is all left of one soldier: His badge.

For those of you who have some inkling of what I'm taking about and are going, "Dynamite?? Huh??" Well, it's complicated, so just hold your horses and be content to know this much. You'll just have to wait to see what happens.

1 comment:

Moriel said...

Looks nice to me...I can't draw half that well.