Thursday, October 21, 2004

"'I will grant you my Light by the blood of my Son...



"'And it will dwell in your hearts and give you life. Reach out, therefore, and close your hand about it that you may live and that my power may become yours.'"
-Trap Meridon, The Light of Eidon, by Karen Hancock
I could not find a distription of the orb, so I just settled with that. Bare with me here. My dad got me the necklace in Turkey when he was there last time, and soon after I read SW I realized that it looked almost exactly like an orb from the book. Be assured, many of my pictures will have this in it. :D

The link to the full size picture is here.

1 comment:

Moriel said...

Hee. Me too.

Awesome picture, too. Love the orb. *grin* I think that quote was actually in their Word of Revelation, but I can't remember if Trap said it or not...well, okay, he probably did. :p